The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Injector Prices

terribleturner

I have some 3 month old 680cc HKS injectors/rail for sale going cheap if anyone is interested pm me.

Bare with me Nic as im still learning about going single, but what's the top HP i can get with 680's?? I intially thought 720'3 but have now been offered Siemens 880's for the same price. Not sure what to do :(

James, it depends a great deal on the ecu, but if you go for a piggyback then you need to look to the smallest size you can safely get away with. If its stand alone then you need to speak to your chosen mapper to get a recommendation.

As a starting point I think you should have a chat with one of the Vortex guys to size up what is most suitable for your needs :thumbs:

Cheers Darryl. I did have a quick chat to Terry when he took Sabrina and i out for a spin. But i keep changing my mind. Im gonna get one of those ultimate Emanagers off of Nic to run the lot i think. To be honest i can decide on what turbo to go for really. I guess i need to find someone who can design the right set up around the HP im after.

You can pick up a set of the Sard 650cc injectors (direct drop in with no mods) for....

£ 285.29 for a set, Delivered ! (that includes VAT)

2JZ- GTE (6 Twin Hole injectors) - Top Feed - High Impedance

From this site:

http://www.nengun.com/

You need to create an account, then select your car from the drop down list

Supra MKIV S1 - JZA80 is the non VVTi

Supra MKIV S2 - JZA80 is the VVTi version

:eyebrows:

Hi James

I have a set of Brand New 800CC Power Enterprise Injectors for sale mate.

PM me if you are interested.

They are plug and play too, so there is no need for a resistor pack. :D

I will pay P&P too

Later

G

You still have to have a fuel ECU (e manage or something) though dont you? you cant just drop in bigger injectors and expect the car to run?

Yeah, but my plan is to buy the kit bit by bit. I know the turbo's aren't as healthy as they used to be and this way it wont hit my wallet as hard. My choosen piece of kit to run them as stated above will be the Ultimate E Manager.