The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Upgrading my Supra

ROCKETMAN

Hey, ive got that head unit too, came with the car. Do you know where you can get an instruction book for it?

Looking good :thumbs: As far as upgrades, what do you want? Visual, power, noise, handling. Id say, get those headlights in the oven and clean them up. Then bumper, skirts, spats, exhaust and youll be very happy.

:hijack:

Can I ask how putting your headlights in the oven helps

:stickpoke

It's so as you can crack them open and clean them....

Personally I think the car needs

Facelift head and sidelights

Dropping 1" on Eiback Springs

Toyota Sideskirts and Rear spats

And a GReddy lip spoiler at the front

:thumbs:

Hey, ive got that head unit too, came with the car. Do you know where you can get an instruction book for it?

Looking good :thumbs: As far as upgrades, what do you want? Visual, power, noise, handling. Id say, get those headlights in the oven and clean them up. Then bumper, skirts, spats, exhaust and youll be very happy.

Ref. the instruction book not too sure, I don't have one either.

I have already had an exhaust fitted. Went for something different. It is a 'Custom Chrome Racing'. Very nice meaty finish but subtle at the same time. Good quality. Also an APEXI induction kit. I know they ain't that powerful with an N/A engine but being a non-turbo it will never be balls out quick and I am not too bothered, having a bike as well to fulfil my need for speed! Also fitted a strut brace this week.

Blue Corbeau Carreras going in next couple of weeks. Put a Momo millenium wheel in yesterday.

Have a Top Secret bumper and Bomex spats to fit. Just need to source some sideskirts.

ICE install going in over the next month when I can find the money!

Desperate to find better headlights-these are shagged. Also clear indicators. As always budget dictates. Still recovering from bill for 19" Kahns!!!

Thanks for all the comments. Will add pics as and when. Stay cool. :cool: :)

Guest Sakura

As always budget dictates. Still recovering from bill for 19" Kahns!!!

Thanks for all the comments. Will add pics as and when. Stay cool. :cool: :)

So they are 19" Khans? Look very nice :thumbs:

Bright in your cabin, isn't it! :tongue:

So they are 19" Khans? Look very nice :thumbs:

Bright in your cabin, isn't it! :tongue:

The MOMO wheel has helped tone it down! I am looking to also fit a different gearstick-maybe an alloy type,think Paul W does them? The blue carpets came with the car. I have bought some black Supra mats to calm it a little more. Hopefully the blue seats will go quite well and balance it all out. Or else I am fckdd. :eek:

Guest Sakura
Oh aye, KAHNS! Kahns, canns, spanz. Wheels!

Oops - Kahns it is! :tongue: As for the cabin - whatever you like is what matters.