The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels on/pics

slick

Got my TTE wheels on this week, gave it a wash and wipe down and then had a drive in Clumber Park to get some shots of them.

Wasn't sure how they'd go with the red, but I'm very happy with them and don't think I could have picked a better set of wheels :woot:

Thankyou to all who gave me advice and info which helped me decide :thanks:

Wheels from back.jpg

Wheels from front2.jpg

Wheels from side.jpg

Wheels from side2.jpg

Wheels 021.jpg

looks lovely mate. get rid of the orange indicators and your good to go. if i had my time over again i'd go for a similar sleeper look.

Cheers m8, but yours looks great! I was thinking about the indicators, are they a direct replacement or does it take some messing around?

Thanks Peter, yes I've checked that picture out several times over the past weeks! :eyebrows: Helped me decide along with a few others who had them on too, including another red one I found just after I'd ordered them.

Cheers m8, but yours looks great! I was thinking about the indicators, are they a direct replacement or does it take some messing around?

Very easy mate, just a case of taking old one's out and pushing new ones in. Can get from Toyota or Ebay as well

How is the ride affected with the change from the 17" UK rims you had ?

less side wall and all that.

Looks very, very nice IMO :D

Cheers, to be honest both me and the wife havn't noticed any real worsening of the ride, although we've only been in twice since they went on so maybe that will change when we go for a longer run in it :shrug:

Martin I've seen these on ebay I take it they are the correct ones? :thanks:

Hiya Zed m8, thanks m8 she shines up nicely but thats after a quick wash and wipe down... must get the polish out too next time :woot: As for suspension, I dunno.. I'm getting some noises that could be suspension related so assuming sooner or later its gona need looking at, but a little dubious about the clearence on the Nur Spec - I'll have to look into it a little I think. Yours is looking very good bud, what drop is that?

Thanks to you other chaps too, nice to hear :D

Very nice Steve. Where did you get them from, Lexus dealer?

Why do you call them TTE wheels? I'm aware that TTE actually make them but I've never heard them referred to as TTE wheels before.

Anyway, she looks sweet mate :thumbs:

Very nice Steve. Where did you get them from, Lexus dealer?

Why do you call them TTE wheels? I'm aware that TTE actually make them but I've never heard them referred to as TTE wheels before.

Anyway, she looks sweet mate :thumbs:

Well yes thats who make them and thats what was all over the boxes when we took them out to fit the tyres :) I know Seeing as lexus/toyota used them for the gs300 that they get reffered to as lexus wheels rather than TTE 'Grandstand'. Its the whole lexus/toyota thing isn't it.

I got them from Inchcape Toyota on Deby road in Nottingham who are Lexus authorised and got them to fit them my tyres too which I'd bought online from mytyres.co.uk

Nice wheels slick

the clear indicators on my car are those ones of ebay

I used the toyota wireing loom part no. P Y81515-14390

this makes them fit better

these indicators have 3 fixing points so I drilled another hole for the extra

bolt

click here for fitting instructions

Nice wheels slick

the clear indicators on my car are those ones of ebay

I used the toyota wireing loom part no. P Y81515-14390

this makes them fit better

these indicators have 3 fixing points so I drilled another hole for the extra

bolt

click here for fitting instructions

Spot on Rob, your a star m8 :respekt: I've got no excuse now, best get them ordered :)

Cheers.