The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Number of the beast...

Guest Sakura

Guest Sakura
"Number of the beast"

A bit of a cheesy "Space Opera" book by Robert A Heinlein, have you read it? ;) :innocent:

No - is it worth it? :read:

Guest Sakura
Depends on whether you like Sci-Fi or not :shrug: (although this book is more Sci-Fi fantasy), I enjoyed it for its complete no-brainer escapism..... and Heinlein had a tendancy to be a bit of a pervert. :)

Hmmmmm - I might give it a try :eyebrows: Thanx!

Guest Sakura
you called !

:cool:

My sister has a t shirt with a great slogan - it says "Satan Loves You - But I'm His Favourite!"

Maybe you should have one? :lol:

Nope and I ain;t dancing naked for any one it'll put them off their tea !! :stickpoke

hehehe! You and me both...

and to clear up any confusion....that's "put them off their tea" NOT me and darkrider dancing around naked in some thicket together. :D

Guest Sakura
I have a feeling we've gone waaaaaaaaaay off topic here. :D

Not necessarily. This is starting to get interesting... :eyebrows: Does anyone remember what the original topic was ? :read:

We seem to have developed our own little sub-group. Everyone will start to get jealous soon :tongue:

Not necessarily. This is starting to get interesting... :eyebrows: Does anyone remember what the original topic was ? :read:

We seem to have developed our own little sub-group. Everyone will start to get jealous soon :tongue:

But I must be the Northern one !! :scare: