The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Engin with Turbos

Fox

If that's just the engine and turbos then, as Col said, it's very dear. If it's with the 6 speed gearbox then it's an OK price but still not exactly a steal. I wouldn't buy it unless I actually needed it right now.

My engine is costing me £1050 (including the £250 for the turbos) but it's a VVTi lump and they aren't easy to find.

Thank's guys

I was going to buy the engin as a back up should something go wrong with my own engin. Its pushing 110,000 miles and im about to go to town with new bits and bobs and will this winter!! defo be droping a single tuby into her!!

anyways i get her back tomorrow with the following complete

Veilside Teardrop Exhaust

RPS Street Max Clutch

RPS Cyn-R-G Flywheel

HKS Hypermax II

Goodridge Break lines

Welbro pump

new plugs/ filters/ oil change/ Timing belt

Once i get her back i drive her for the next week or so then i'll pull in the GReddy FMIC. Not looking forward to the ratteling from the Flywheel however a few people i have spoken to say that the Cyn-R-G was designed to help dampen this a little only time will tell.

I'd save your money mate, you don't need another enginE. Does the seller have a full car that he's breaking or just the engine? What about the gearbox?

Good luck with the lightweight flywheel. Some of the ones I've heard sounded like a washing machine full of spanners.

enginE

OK OK, working late tonight sorry but noted!! enginE

Yea he has a full car he's breaking. I was down alooking at another car he had as i wanted to rob the dash.

I expect the flywheel to be a little lumpy, but i hope its not as bad as you say!!