The mkiv Supra Owners Club

All excited

Dale B

Just got a call from the couriers today to say that all my new "toys" are in from MVP. Theyre being delivered tomorrow at work, so Ill get some piccies up at the weekend (when the wifes at work and wont see them all ;) ). Here's a list ....

PHR Stage 1 Turbo kit

PHR stage 2 Fuel kit

Greddy 3 row

RSR

Greddy Oil cooler kit

2 x HKS SSQV's

AEM WBO2

Greddy Oil Temp

HKS DLI-II

Greddy Oil catch tank

Hose Techniques T-Bolts clamps (replace all the kits Jubilees)

Cant wait to get it all fitted. Going to wait til after JAE so I can still get a full weekend there. So Im going to be selling all my existing Hybrids, exhaust, fuel rail, FMIC etc etc. Coming to a new "classified section" near you soon :sly:

bastard! what spec are your hybrids :innocent: will the external wastegate set up come with that? how much :D

LOL ... cheers Ro. Theyre Turbo Technic stage 3's and yes, everything will be included. I wanner try and sell as a complete package first, cant be arsed to split and wait to sell individual bits. Think Ill just Post and leave it open for a few weeks then sell to whoever PM's me the highest price. If that dont work then Ill break it up, which would be a shame to break a set that's proven to give 410bhp at the hubs.

Hello Mate, I have just had the PHR Stage 1 kit fitted on my supra by Leon at JPS. I am running at 1.4bar and it is very very impresive. Here are some pictures below

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/benandjoe/DSC00130.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/benandjoe/DSC00131.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/benandjoe/DSC00143.jpg[/img]

IMG]image[/img]

Cool, I bet your well excited Dale :thumbs:

What FMIC you got on now?

Its a custom one Stu. Darrell Payne who owned the car before me made it himself. Its a big one, not sure of the size, the only reason I decided to change was that the Turbo came with FMIC specific pipework, so thought ... what the hell new FMIC as well.