The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless plug !!!!!!

magicmatty

Just had my windows tinted all round at Over Revs (UK) in Swaffham, Norfolk.

:clap:

Their prices are outstanding IMHO and the service is very good - efficient and quick, nice finish. :thanks:

They are on 07799 601240 or http://www.overrevs.co.uk

Nice guys, well worth a trip up or will come to you for a minimal fee...

Give them a try, someone on here put me in touch with them so I thought I'd give them a mention....Well pleased.

Didnt think anyone would want pics.....Just imagine - nice tints...Fine ok.!

Thought Id chuck in a picture of my fine pair of 4RSES too....

Wasnt going to take more than 1 picture, then got a bit "David Bailey" and took dozens, then couldnt decide, so clearly I chose the crapest ones..I never get bored of looking at Mkiv pics, anyones not just mine.

Just need to sort out the wheels next, and finish boot install, and speaker wiring, and new front bumper, and well you know. Just finished job number 7 of 97.........

DSCN1398.JPG

DSCN1399.JPG

DSCN1405.JPG

DSCN1406.JPG

Just had my windows tinted all round at Over Revs (UK) in Swaffham, Norfolk.

:clap:

Their prices are outstanding IMHO and the service is very good - efficient and quick, nice finish. :thanks:

They are on 07799 601240 or http://www.overrevs.co.uk

Nice guys, well worth a trip up or will come to you for a minimal fee...

Give them a try, someone on here put me in touch with them so I thought I'd give them a mention....Well pleased.

What grade of tint have they fitted ?

Thinking of getting mine done.

I opted for the Dark smoke on the rear windscreen and quarterlights and a medium smoke for the front windows.

This looks (imho) the best combination. Limo is the darkest, and on the rear is fine, but i think the lighter shades then look silly when viewed near limo??. Ususal combo is Limo on the rear windscreen, dark on the quarterlights and light on the front, but I'm gambling on not getting pulled for "medium" fronts.

They also do sparkle tints, moonraker and loads of others, but I opted for the boring/ yet subtle/ yet smart black.