The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone Selling A Uk Spec Supra?

Big Ads

make Mcanny an offer :D Graham S was gonna be sellin his black 6 speed. if you want a manual then you'll be lookin around the £13-£15k mark unless you get lucky on the autotrader and someone sticks one up without knowin the true value. any reasons for choosing a UK mate? only real advantage is insurance and FSH (most of the time)

i'm lookin 4 a uk spec just for insurance reasons, i would prefer an auto to be honest, ao i take it the auto is the cheaper of the 2?

Have you had a quote on the import? I tried both on elephant and there was surprisingly little difference, a few hundred quid iirc.

look into the import route buddy! i was wanting.....i mean dreaming like yourself. I woke up and brought a J spec and the only reason why i wanted a uk one was the insurance! mangaed to get cover for 1k and im only 23. hope that helps mate

I've been on the look for a UK supra .... Less than 60,000 miles...

UK Supra mileages are much easier to verify from the service history since day one, so it's far harder to find a low mileage example.

They do pop up now and then, but command a hefty premium.

Why don't you look for a late VVTi?

At least it won't have salt damage