The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car pics....

Supra_Nish

Thanks for the comments guys! :thumbs:

RUSH - Stickers will be off soon as I get a minute!

supra-steveo - i know what you mean about the spats, they're not bomex, unidentified so far!

imi - I have the ducting for the bonnet scoop, but had to remove it as the strut bar was in the way.

I think the stickers will come off next, then the spoiler to see how it looks.

May well have to swap back to a j-spec bonnet to get a nice smooth look.

Nice wheels too, couldn't you afford any tyres? :p

Lol, now thats just mean considering how much 19/275 rubber costs!

Kosmic, RSR springs alone.

Had no idea how low it would end up or if the wheels would clear, but worked out just right.

Really need an active spoiler manual switch, scraping it everywhere now and i want to get it sprayed up in silver. :cry:

absolutely beautiful !

just a suggestion - what about clear front and side indicators? I changed mine on my silver sup and made a world of difference.

Yep the orange blobs do look awful, sides aren't a problem but the fronts seem hard work.

Still waiting on someone to discover a clear lens cover from a random car that just replaces the orange one!

Class one - Yep exactly like that, where did you get it done?

It came like that, and I thought at first that they were all colour coordinated.

Was it an option on J specs? Dunno.

However, I've had it resprayed twice as wifey has dinked the front end which I had done at chips away (I know!) but IMO the bloke did a really good job and matched the colour spot on.

Yep the orange blobs do look awful, sides aren't a problem but the fronts seem hard work.

Still waiting on someone to discover a clear lens cover from a random car that just replaces the orange one!

I got mine from Ebay, the sides took less than 2 mins to fit but the front were a bit more tricky but still quite easy to to do, as long as you can get the tiny nuts undone and are prepared to cut a small hole in the bumper. Oh and make sure you get the ones with the correct bulb fitments too.

I got mine from Ebay, the sides took less than 2 mins to fit but the front were a bit more tricky but still quite easy to to do, as long as you can get the tiny nuts undone and are prepared to cut a small hole in the bumper. Oh and make sure you get the ones with the correct bulb fitments too.

Yep i'll get round to it, the orange really does look very dated now.

That and a uk brake conversion, i think ill be happy

Very Nice Nish...i love those wheels, deffo at the top of my shopping list at the mo. Very similar to the XK8 wheels and if you kinda squint your eyes the shape follows the XK8 too!! :thumbs:

u know its not actually that far off!!! my dad had an XK8 and parked next to each other u could see how some parts were quite simular!