The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My baby is back.............. finally

motley

My baby came back from the bodyshop today! After 8 weeks of waiting.........

Looked like this

Now looks like this

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/afreemason/newsupe4.jpg

Many thanks to

Lovatt - your patience and advice is much appreciated and I know I have driven you mad!! :love:

Paul E - the body kit fitted like a dream and I thank you for your assurances

Ibrrar - The wheels are fab buddy I owe you one

Hallcraft - Its been a long wait but the standard of work made it well worth it, my baby looks fab

Gaz @ Envy - You supplied some of the bits I couldn't find anywhere else

Thanks I think so too!!!!!!! :clap:

Too bloody knackered to take it to much today was up all night.

Nervous about picking it up and seeing the changes today. Sad I know.

Gonna play properly tomorrow thou. Its on the drive and I am sitting looking out with a glass of wine looks great thou!!

Hi Kosmic, the wheels are Keskin's, KT4 I think but can't remember, I've had them stashed for what feels like ages ......... 19" 9.5 & 8.5 I think. Bought them from Ibrar at Pro Alloys in a wheel and tyre package, about £1500 I seem to remember.

I like em :love: :clap:

Hi Kosmic, the wheels are Keskin's, KT4 I think but can't remember, I've had them stashed for what feels like ages ......... 19" 9.5 & 8.5 I think. Bought them from Ibrar at Pro Alloys in a wheel and tyre package, about £1500 I seem to remember.

I like em :love: :clap:

Wow...thats excellent VFM. Nice, look after her ;)

Wow! Massive improvement! You must be very pleased

Looks fab Nikki, nice one
Nikki? Motley is a girl? I never realised. I suppose the avatar text kinda indicates that but the "rtd til June" didn't mean anything to me. What does "rtd til June" mean anyway?

Wow! Massive improvement! You must be very pleased

Nikki? Motley is a girl? I never realised. I suppose the avatar text kinda indicates that but the "rtd til June" didn't mean anything to me. What does "rtd til June" mean anyway?

Yes Jake I am a girlie. Retired till June was cause I am a huge Motley Crue fan and they reformed and came back to the UK in June. Since I am getting on a bit now :rolleyes: I came out of retirement to go see them. Fabulous Gig :) .

I do need to change the Avatar now thou!!!!

Lowering and anymore playing with is now waiting until the funds are replenished. This little lot didn't come cheap.......... unfortunately. :(

As for the Bodykit its a Veilside C1 replica from Miami-GT. :thumbs: Had to wrangle with the eternal question of where to put the numberplate :shrug: . I have set it back within the gap so it isn't immediately apparent and a policeman won't shout at me. :p :p