The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anyone else have these PIAA lights?

Heyrick

Hi,

:help: Does anyone else have the lights as shown in the pic? They are a sort of rainbow blueish colour and have PIAA on them. They are aftermarket judging by the wiring loom fitted to them.

Mine don't seem to work so if you do have them: what switch are they wired to? I traced a single wire back to the bulkhead but have yet to get the dash off to see where it goes.

Are they just for show or do they serve a purpose?

Thanks.

lights temp.jpg

I hope you kicked the butt of whoever sprayed that big arrow on your bumper!

:tumble:

They're never around when you get back are they??? :D

They look like fogs, but I don't know if they're wired up to the fog switch, you'd have like 4 fogs then.

Could be... they don't work with the fog switch atm. I rather thought they'd be a bling thing rather than something practical.

Anyone else?

I've got a set like those, fitted by the previous Japanese owner i.e. they're not stock. Mine go to a rocker switch in the panel just below the radio, you'll have to trace your cabling through the firewall/bulkhead but that will mean removing all the dash panels.