The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray

sooper-supra

That looks nothing like Spyda's car, at least the last time I saw pictures of it. The colour Spyda had was a pearl light blue (Ferrari colour), quite different to that. He had a stock front and side skirts with 18in Khan alloys.

I dont know if its exactly the same colour but this car has a similar paint and is the temple laugherne demo car.

I think Martin R has had work done with them, check his sig for a number.

http://www.mattyt.plus.com/japfest/images/japfest0162.jpg

Guest Sakura
found the colour i like on supe below however is the owner on the site just so i can ask a couple of questions?

That is lovely, especially with those wheels. :love:

Guest Sakura
That is Phil the Fixer's car. It's a TVR colour with a pink flip, IIRC

Jake - didn't you have those wheels on your other Supra? What are they, please? :thanks:

Jake - didn't you have those wheels on your other Supra? What are they, please?
Yeah that's right. They're on my white one at the moment. They're "HiJoin 147". They're only cheap things.

I have sadly neglected mine and now I can't get the brake dust off of them. Well, I probably could with some effort but I can't be arsed.

I did start doing them but once I saw the brake dust had ruined the lacquer I gave up.