The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lady Supra Owners.

Guest A.J

Hi there girls, i was just wondering how many of us are out there, be it current owners, future or past owners, or part time owners i.e, you share with him or he lets you drive the supe home from the pub,coz he's to sloshed too. :rolleyes:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think you'll get sabrina, N/A, or TT.

Definately a TT!

If I hadn't bought an FTO I would have bought a Supra NA. So in effect my FTO is my NA at the minute, so the next progression will be a TT.

Honestly it makes perfect sense in my head :rolleyes:

I'm curious. Given the recent thread citing Forbes' survey of cars predominately owned by men and women, what was the deciding factor that drove (pun intended) you ladies to buy Supras? Furthermore, was the purchase based more on performance or aesthetics? BTW, I think most men would agree that a girl who owns and drives a supra receives "extra points". Before you jump my @ss for being a typical chauvinistic pig, I'll add that my wife bought our supra before we were even engaged.

Jspec- I've always been into cars the reason I ended up with a Supe over a skyline because a) I got more car for my money b)they were more accesible (JIC) c)had more potential to do the stuff I wanted to.

But the supe/skyline choice was a power one.

For me it was the sheer look of the supra, its by far the most Handsome car on the road, :love: Oh, and if i have to be honest, its the looks i get when im driving it as well. :tongue:

Your not that far from me Motley . You will have to come to a midlands meet when we have one. How long you had your supra?

Hi Jusie

I have had my supra 15 months great fun, love it. Normally swap my cars after 12 months couldn't part with this one, so I spent some money on her instead.

Guest Sakura

My Supra is my own. I knew I wanted a Supra as soon as I drove Matt B's - before it was a single. After that, I used to see Sheena (Amazing Grace) driving around and that convinced me I wanted one in Gunmetal or Quicksilver. So I waited until I found "the one"!

I love everything about it, it is so beautiful and perfectly designed from a female perspective. Everything is in the right place. Supra's even smell different to any other car. I think Toyota were insane to stop producing the MKiv.

Obsessed? Me? :no: