The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm in the doghouse again !

Jake

Our 16 year old, Charlotte has just left school and it's her school prom this Friday. Apparently it's some big deal these days, we never even had a school prom when I was that age. My Mrs has spent hundreds on Charlotte's dress and the whole thing is a right PITA to be honest. I'll be glad when it's all over. I've seen weddings organised with less fuss.

Anyways, she didn't want to arrive in a Limo like all the other kids, she wanted for her and her 3 friends to arrive in a group of Supras! At least she's got taste, must be from her mother's side. :respekt:

So I asked a couple of the guys at work who have Supras and they both agreed to help me out (Thanks Lightwave and Frands!). Sorted!

.... until last Thursday when I blew the engine on my VVTi Supe.

She's even more gutted about me blowing up my car than I am. Her face was a picture when I told her they'd be going to her prom in 3 Supras and a Vectra Estate :D

If any of you local guys are free on Friday @ 7.00pm for half an hour you could save my life. I'll see you alright for petrol money/beer/whatever.

:help:

I may be jumping the gun as i havent even picked me supra up, but should have it tomorrow.

Im always in portsmouth so if i can be of assistance (obviously needing the supra) drop me a line :clap:

I went to my school prom in a Lambougini Diablo in yellow!

Jake,

We may well be able to help you out with this if she doesn't mind a bright yellow one! Matt needs to check what's on at work tomorrow because he'll need to leave a bit early, but he said he'll PM you in a little while.

Chantelle

OMG No Chantelle, it's too far. It's very kind of you but that's like a 2+ hour drive. Thanks ever so much anyway, much appreciated.