The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Paul K

Supra_Nish

I knw theres been a hundred of these, but thanks for the service Paul!

Failed my MOT on thursday due to leaking front shocks.

Straight on the phone to Paul, was down there the next day, all 4 shocks replaced and car lowered to the most perfect ride height i've ever seen.

Stonking service and an amazing price!!!!

Cheers dude, do something about the music though mate :p

Doh!!! I was gonna buy those shocks, think they were Georges old ones :complain: never mind. Any pics of the newly lowered car as im thinking of getting some pacifics too!!

Doug, Its just next to the esso petrol station. if you can find that, the unit is literally within the service area. Very easy to find.

Cheers Kosmic,

How are you enjoying TT power?

Ooohh its absolutely amazing. 3 weeks on and im still smiling. Ive been pretty careful with the car though as there are a few bits n pieces they need sorting out. For the time being i think im more than happy with the power, gonna concentrate on the styling and then once im bored of the power.....bpu :rolleyes:

My current list of victims are....Porsche carrera 2 (uncles), Audi TT Quattro, Boxster S, 540i (E39), Boxster S.....and growing.

Like kosmic says, if you can find the esso station your sorted.

I let my sat nav guide me which promptly took me to the wrong place!

I think if you stay on the A303 towards basingstoke you'll be fine. Just look out for an esso which is raised so easy to see.

Just take the slip road off towards esso, hit a left just before and you'll see a bunch of supes parked up.

Kosmic - not got any pics yet as im too lazy to clean the car! Will get some sorted, I reckon it looks pretty cool now :cool:

Just got to get rid of them damn stickers on the door!

Like kosmic says, if you can find the esso station your sorted.

I let my sat nav guide me which promptly took me to the wrong place!

I think if you stay on the A303 towards basingstoke you'll be fine. Just look out for an esso which is raised so easy to see.

Just take the slip road off towards esso, hit a left just before and you'll see a bunch of supes parked up.

Is that A303 from A34 way, or from the M3 end? Didn't think you could get on the A303 direct from the M3.

I think its from the M3, I wasnt paying much attention just turn left turn right :blahblah: being spouted by the system.

I know it took me down the M3, i ended up at Micheldever station, then found my way on to the A303 from there.

My sense of direction is poor at best, prob best to double check with Paul before I confuse the matter....more.

Yes it is

Are you sure?

Multimap and AA route planner both say different according to your post code.

The red line and red circle is what multimap and AA route planner say.

Or should I just follow the blue and black bits?

Anyone who's actually been there?

MaxGT.jpg

Okay, here are the directions...

Down the M3, go past junction 7 and take the A303 towards andover...

You will go past a BP service station, take the turning straight after, sign posted micheldever.

At the junction turn right, under the bridge and right again back onto the A303, go past the airfield. Just before the Esso service station, turn left (taking the same road you would going into the service station), it is signposted as Coxford Yard, the units are on your left.

Gav

Yes but I'm coming from the South, where there is no way to get onto the A303. I have to go up the A34 and go onto the west side of the A303 - so do I still have to come off at Micheldever turn off or do I go past that?

i.e.: is the Esso station on the main A303 or is it on the sliproad onto the 303 from the Micheldever junction?

Guest slow dog

thank you nish i am glad you like looks so nice amazing what a set of springs can do to a car. didnt take long i remember when i first saw the car bit of a mess a?

and now with 400bhp nice looking engine bay spot on ride height and an engine that prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs lol

nice one dude have fun...

thank you nish i am glad you like looks so nice amazing what a set of springs can do to a car. didnt take long i remember when i first saw the car bit of a mess a?

and now with 400bhp nice looking engine bay spot on ride height and an engine that prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs lol

nice one dude have fun...

Yeah gotta be the first supra owner to arrive with a burst water pipe spraying crap everywhere lol!

I have to admit the car was a mess, but now with hybrids and bits and bobs (99% through Miami-Gt and Max-GT) i'm more then happy with it.

Dude, what can you do with a Lotus Exige? :devil: