The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lambo doors rock

Guest slow dog

Guest slow dog

just fitted a set of lambo doors on a supra today a mother of a job but i think its all well worth it at the end it really does suit the supra i think i will take some pics with the owners permision and post them up for all to see

Guest slow dog

no welding just plug and play getting it right takes for ever gotta line up the wing and the door and the side skirt also door drop lift window alsorts but well worth it and yes i agree they should of come from factory like it :respekt:

How long'd it take you and was the much work to be done on the front wings? I'll be getting a set off Keron in a couple of weeks, so I want to be prepared. And if the wings need work, I should really wait till the end of the year when I'll have enough cash for a widebody kit.

Full Revs

Animal

Guest slow dog

lol kit was from keron and 700 pound i think and a pain to get every panel lined up right (thats what takes the time )

so around the 250 pound mark to fit.

Leon asked what i wanted for my birthday, Jewellrey? perfume? sorry it had to be lambo doors, Love them and will be having them fitted. Thought we might put them on his Volvo V70 T5 too, could be a laugh..... :ecstatic: Leslie