The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PhotoShop request pls: :D

Guest Usmann A

Guest Usmann A

Hi all,

Im in a bit of a ordeal on a certain bodystling mod on the car, and was wondering if anyone could help me choose between an all silver or carbon bladed TRD wing on a silver supra.

If anyone could photoshop a silver supra with a all silver trd wing, and one with a CF blade on it too, itd be smashing. :)

If anyone could help, itd be greatly apprecited.

Im kinda leaning towards the carbon blade myself ... :)

thanks guys

Guest Usmann A

Ive got a Ab-flug bonnet on the car already, so if anyone is willing to swap and a little ontop for a nice carbon one then id be willing to ;)

yea, thats what I was thinking too.

Guest Usmann A

but I want a carbon bonnet .. :help:

I wonder who sells them here in stock ... :blahblah:

My dad agrees with you Bob, now edit your damn post. :tongue:

The supplier who makes the wings can also make a replica Ab Flug carbon fibre bonnet, I've seen some of the other bonnets they do and the quality is extremely good. They also have a mould for another JZA80 bonnet but trying to find out which one at the moment.

If anyone wants an all carbon fibre Ab Flug bonnet, I will do a very good price on the first sample.

Nic can he do a JUN Aero one??

I'll have a look around Terry and let you know what I can find. The manufacturer I'm sourcing the wings from has 2 bonnet designs available, Ab Flug replica and another which I don't have a photo of so not sure what it is yet.

Usmann,

Same dilemma here. I've got a silver and gone for the all CF. Having seen it on a silver car I don't actually like it!

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=41212

But I'll put it on and see if it grows on me. You can always paint the sides if you don't like it? You'll have to do that with the non CF anyway.

I've got a CF Top secret bonnet and Ganador CF mirrors on order to compliment :p

Guest Usmann A

haha D, ill mail u later. im not100% on it though waiting to see what price i get the carbon one for. Nics gonna do me a deal .... right .. ;)