The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fecking pollen!

Dash Rendar

:complain:

I park my car under a really annoying tree. It keeps dropping pollen-saturated petals on my Supra. My wife thinks it's pretty. I think it's annoying. Within a day of washing the car, the bonnet looks like it's been spray-painted with a near empty can of yellow paint. Dammit.

Rant over.

I'm in talks with the Facilities people at our place to have the trees cut back. I park out of the way so, I don't get any dings but, it's near to some trees which, have grown a bit in the last 12 months :(

I washed the car only to find sap stains :eek:

:complain:

I park my car under a really annoying tree. It keeps dropping pollen-saturated petals on my Supra. My wife thinks it's pretty. I think it's annoying. Within a day of washing the car, the bonnet looks like it's been spray-painted with a near empty can of yellow paint. Dammit.

Rant over.

Don't park under the tree then! :p

Parked under a tree out of the sun the other day to come back and be greated by and entire flocks worth of bird crap on my bonnet - fcuk knows what they did to produce what they did, but took 15 mins by the water hose at the garage to shift it all :mad:

Don't park under the tree then!

Sadly, I don't have much choice. But hopefully that will change soon. :)

Perhaps, in the meantime, you wouldn't mind popping over and holding a big umbrella over the car for a bit?

Someone needs to do something about these trees. Owning decatted, highly-tuned gas-guzzling pollution tanks isn't sufficient. If we're gonna fight back against nature, we need to do it properly and chop all the buggers down.