The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need partnumber...urgent :)

lpher

Had an encounter with the rearend of a Mondeo on saturday... Not to worry though :) Just a small one..all i need is a new licenceplate and a new licenceplate-holder :) Trouble is...my local Toyota dealer cant find the right part number me thinks :) All he finds is the smallish knob to "put the licenceplate" on...and not the whole licenceplate-frame thingy...thats coulourcoded on my car atleast :)

Anybody got the partnumber for this thing? :)

Thanx...but it looks to me like that might be this one:

http://bilder.ts-ogn.no/?album=/alpher/Norwegian%20mkIV%20Supra%20Registry/Drammen%20-%20Karsten%20-/&picture=000_0038.jpg&fullsize=1

Instead of this one...that im after..and have had on my Supra all the time i might add :D http://www.flexifoto.no/album32/HS5K1773

Btw...doesnt look like its colourcoded from factory though :)

http://bilder.ts-ogn.no/?album=/alpher/Norwegian%20mkIV%20Supra%20Registry/Sarpsborg%20-%20Mrs.%20Brynildsen/&picture=135_3542.jpg

Can anyone confirm exactly what type of licenceplateholder 52114A is then? :)

Hmm...stopped by my local toyota dealer today...and had a look in their new parts database thingy...and it seems there are three different licenceplate holders :)

52114A - 14100

52114A - 14110

52114A - 14120

And the guy at the counter (ive dealt with him before...he knows what hes doing :D) ordered the -14110 one...and we'll see if its the right one :)

Its says in the "footnote" that is "Germany only" wich seems to atleast make some sense as im not shure ive seen this kinda plateholder on any other spec of supra....us, uk or jdm :)

Anyone else know anything about this subject? :)

If your car is a European spec., then it should take 52114-14100

which is the same for all European countries except Germany.

Yepp...but IMHO the german-spec one is MUCH nicer :D ...but it must be painted the same coclour as the car....as it will actually look like a part of the bumber...and not just "some black plastic-thingy to hang the licenceplate on" :D

Ill post pics when i get it :)