The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is it worth? uk tt6

Marty

Half tempted in to sellin the supe :cry:

altho would buy another one soon, £ is tight at mo as started new job and have to work a few wks in hand, plus its monthly pay.

as it says below, its a 6speed manual red uk supra. ok, its done 120,000 miles, but has got 90% tfsh. its in very good condition and is M reg, with £1500 private plate on, which i'll sell with car, doesnt relate to a supra (H1 HVS). runs perfect, very fast (if need be, altho i dont drive it hard) and has had one previous owner. Lovely car. All mods done by me, was bog standard when bought it.

Havent really got much idea how much its worth, any ideas?

The UK manuals are pretty rare so that should increase the price a fair bit... too scared to be the 1st person to put a price on it :limp: ... i know that a J-Spec 95, 6speed with 40'000 on the clock went for £13k not too long ago!

Good luck with the sale!

I was up at a Toyota garage today to look at new cars. Got chatting to the sales bloke and when I told him I had a Supra his eyes lit up and before I could tell him what model I had or anything he said 'Do you want to sell it? We are crying out for those, if you don't want to sell hang onto it because values at the moment are very strong for the Supra and we expect them to stay the same for a good while'. I then told him I had the Import and I assumed the value would be less and he said 'Yes, UK cars will always be worth more, but even with the imports we're seeing excellent values at the moment'. He knew he wasn't getting my car as part-ex, so it wasn't the sales patter (I wasn't even the person buying the new car) so I'm fairly sure it was a geniune comment.

So... now might be a good time to sell actually.

The right buyer might pay £15K+ for it, but the 'other' buyer may be reluctant to pay over £10K for a red, high mileage, 10year old supra.

In my eyes, the 'manual gearbox' advantage is totally compensated by the colour --- I wouldn't have a red one even if it was free. No exaggeration, I'd need to have it sprayed, black if possible.

to ne honest, i've really started to like red supras. TBH white is the only colour i'd of got that would of had to be resprayed.... and thats' what happened lol

if someone likes all your mods you will get a lot more than someone who doesn't. you could return the car to stock and sell it at the same price as you would get for it with mods, then sell the mods off separetly