The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part # for Tachometer

adi2009

Mate, No offence meant but you asked for this before in this thread and I asked you for more info so that somebody could get you the right part number. You didn't even reply.

There's more to it than just "Tacho for a j-spec". I'm sure you wouldn't be best pleased if we gave you the part number for a facelift auto Supra tacho and you were trying to put it in a prefacelift manual.

Help us to help you. If you aren't going to provide the necessary info the guys aren't going to bother trying to work out what you need.

I'm not having a pop at you, just trying to explain why maybe your previous post was ignored.

Damn!!! Sorry mate, i think i missed it. anyways sorry for that, my bad. Anyways, my car is a pre-facelift J-spec manual transmission

Adi, what exactly are you looking for, the whole 3 gauge unit or just a replacement speedo gauge?

As the tacho is built into the 3-gauge, 1-piece unit, is it even possible to get it on its' own???

:shrug:

Yes mate, you can actually buy each of the 3 meters individually. I need the tachometer because after i've done my NA-TT swap, the NA's tach does not work with the TT engine.