The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel filter part number

Steve

Just been checking the price in the States on Supraforums

Fuel Filter

23300-49195 FUEL FILTER LIST 27.58 COST 20.06

must be dollars, so that's approx £11.14 , £28.92 over here

Also, oil filter 90915-20004-01 SUPRA OIL FILTER(from V8 Lexus) 7.12 ea(dollars) = £4 , I paid £11.42

rear pads(UK brakes) I paid £66 , their price £22

Correct me if I'm wrong , but that's a heck of a lot cheaper

I've checked all the part numbers aswell.

Curt Aigner who works for Elmhurst Toyota(in the States) will deliver these to the UK (he delivers to Australia no problems) - he's got his own section on Supraforums.

He apparently knows his stuff aswell, got his own Supra .

I know you've got postage but if you need to order a few things he's got fantastic prices!

Yesterday I ordered an oxygen sensor from the states

My friendly local Toyota dealer wants £120odd + vat, it's less than half from overseas, inc postage.

Ripoff britain lives on...

Nic, how much could you get the sensor for? I understand that there is a special status lately with UK/HK, no vat, low postage etc

Nic, how much could you get the sensor for? I understand that there is a special status lately with UK/HK, no vat, low postage etc

John do you happen to know the part number? If not tell me details of your car (model, year, etc.) and I'll check here.

Postage is quite reasonable to UK, infact I can get most parts less than they cost in Japan because there is no VAT to pay here.

UK model 96, front oxygen sensor mate

If it's worth it I'd prefer to go through you.

Does anyone have a UK EPC and could find the part number, my supplier can get most UK parts but doesn't have experience with UK spec cars so may take a little while to get the part number.

If anyone has a UK EPC they could save onto disc for me I would be very grateful, as it would really help me identify part numbers for club members.