The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wow!!!

ivan

Picked up my new Supra tonight and all I can say is - effin hell!

What a beautiful car - and what a mover. ;)

Thanks Tim for selling me such a well cared for Supra. :thanks:

Ken

(and she fits on the drive now I've taken the gates off.) :p

Guest 4StringMike

Good stuff fella.:)

Glad you got a good un :clap:

David at Oakley phoned me today to say my bonnet had been resprayed and looked vv good.

Picking her up on Saturday, cant wait :ecstatic:

WOW - that was the first thing I said when on my first Supra test drive. It is like losing your virginity and I am sure everyone here can remember their first time in a Supe?!

Actually TBH I didn't say WOW, more like f***** hell wahay!

Enjoy your new car, I know you will

Good stuff fella.:)

Glad you got a good un :clap:

David at Oakley phoned me today to say my bonnet had been resprayed and looked vv good.

Picking her up on Saturday, cant wait :ecstatic:

Nice one. ;) You'll love it.

He acted as if he hadn't seen the state of it until I pointed it out though... "Hmm - I'm going to get that resprayed then."

when i first picked mine up i was like "my dick's just got bigger :D "

made up for ya mate, just be careful with it now and make sure you keep it pointing straight ahead and make sure you don't lose you lisence :D

Last thing Tim said was along the lines of "go careful in the wet fella"...

Ken

when i first picked mine up i was like "my dick's just got bigger :D "

well some thing had to make it bigger :D

I remember picking mine up with younger bro coming back along M27 then A31....i tested to see what it could do....143 within 40mins of driving it. I even remember the song that first played in it. Beyonce - Baby boy :p

I'm thinking every new Supra owner will unintentionally loose the backend a couple of times in the first month or so, no matter how careful they are trying to be! I did!

GREAT... shitting myself now! Only had an N/A before and lost that... but only once and it wasnt too bad, no walls around :p

ahh yes leaving JIC ... happy days

My first drive was from there too. Coming back after having gone round the roundabout I noticed a black chavmobile coming up on the outside. I thought 'Well let's see what this thing can do' and booted it... WHOOOOO see you later my chav friend :p and I KNEW I had to have a Supra. I would have got one from JIC but they closed sortly after

Enjoy Fella :thumbs:

Day after I got mine I was heading back home from work in the pissing rain. I got to this lovely bit of road (up hill) and decided to floor it forgetting it was raining and the back was out to the right going up hill. Finally got it under control though.. phew :p

Just remember.....respect the car as it has absolutely no respect for you :flame:

Enjoy Fella :thumbs:

Day after I got mine I was heading back home from work in the pissing rain. I got to this lovely bit of road (up hill) and decided to floor it forgetting it was raining and the back was out to the right going up hill. Finally got it under control though.. phew :p

Just remember.....respect the car as it has absolutely no respect for you :flame:

ended up the wrong way through the twistys of maldon..won't do that again,still got puckered bumhole mark on seat :sly:

I saw one last week at the new lights at the Fairview. But I was in the red MX6 at the time so you wouldn't have noticed me. :)

(Or is yours the green one I usually see parked up?)

Go from Ebblake to Shell garage most lunchtimes, so see you around.

Cheers