The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JGTC Supra in the UK next 3 days

SupraStar 3000

Funny thing I heard on Radio LeMans over the weekend...

The all conquering Audi R8 has had an 82% start to win ratio for it's 5 year life making it the most successful sports car ever....it truely is a legend already.

The radio commentators reeled off a couple of times they hadn't won...like when the Bentley did (neatly sidestepping the fact that the Bentley was just a hardtop version of the R8) and carried on to say that one of the only times the R8 had been beaten in a straight fight was in a japanese 1000km race (track near Tokyo I think)....have a guess what beat it? ;)

Yep the most dominatant Sportscar ever got it's ass handed to it by a Supra.

:woot:

:respekt:

Was booked in for Fri / Sat and Sun untill dozy woman realised she'd arranged to go to a party on the Friday night, doh !!!. Friday tickets sold on fleabay no problem so decided to make it a proper w'end away by flying down, booking into a nice hotel in Worthing overlooking the sea and not coming back till Monday. Sweet, can't wait :)

Sorry Michael, no. Never seen a resume on that one. Was it a Toms built car? I know someone at Toms, who may have access to some stuff.

I'm not 100% on a lot of the info for the JGTC cars as it seems hard to find anything out, I know one of the cars was entered by Kraft, another from First Racing and one from Taisan but I'm not sure if they just prep the cars or build them :(

I'd love to spend some time looking into the possibility of replicating an MR2 JGTC car but so far I've only really been able to see a few bits under the skin.