The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello fellow supra owners!

Guest supraiggy

Guest supraiggy

Hey all,

My name is Iggy I'm 21 from Sydney and I own a 95 Supra N/A. I've attached a few pics of my car and one of some of the peoples from the club, so check it out!

I have stumbled across this place in search for some supra related information. Where are all of you guys based?? Is this a UK site?

The purpose of this thread is to let you all know where all of the Australian supra owners are currently meeting for their day to day chat and so on. The forum is called supraforums.com.au and it's the biggest supra related webiste and community in Autralia and arguably in Oceania. There are currently hundreds and hundreds of members and the community is growing larger everyday.

I am hoping to make the MKIV owners club another one of my supra homes, but I would hope that I will be able to see you all on supraforums.com.au as well.

If anyone needs any additional information or would like to ask some more questions please do not hesitate to contact me by PM, reply or email at [email protected].

I look forward to speaking to you all.

Cheers,

Iggy

canberra cruise 2005 004.jpg

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0040.JPG

Guest supraiggy

Hey Nic, would love to see some of you HK guys sign up on our forum. :) We already have a couple of Brits/Australians who are currently in HK so it may be worthwhile for you to sign up and find out if they are near you!

All I can say is you'll like it. ;) Cheers!

Hey Nic, would love to see some of you HK guys sign up on our forum. :) We already have a couple of Brits/Australians who are currently in HK so it may be worthwhile for you to sign up and find out if they are near you!

All I can say is you'll like it. ;) Cheers!

Hi Iggy

Just remembered I already signed up a while ago, just reset my password and logged on. Would you guys be interested in me organising group buys on your forum? I have a lot of good contacts here in HK and can get most Jap products at very good prices. I already organise quite a lot of group buys on here for the UK members, if we joined forces and could get bigger orders, I know I could get more discount which would benefit both clubs.

Do I need to talk to someone on your forum to get permission to do this?

cheers

Guest supraiggy

Hey all, thanks for the kind responses! Now I really do feel welcome. :D I think I'll have a good time on here ;).

Castle (nice av :D), yeh that's one of the guys from the club, he had the sunroof installed. Later he found out that gave him some chasis problems, as they had to remove the center crossbrace in the roof to install the sunroof so the car would twist a lot even when going slowly into a driveway. I think he's since fixed the issue.

Aerotops are fairly rare here in OZ! Trying to find a 6spd aero is impossible and most of the ones for sale are N/A and there is only a couple ever 2-3 months.

Nic, that sounds like a great idea. I am actually looking into getting some chrome rings for the -96 cars but I'll be going through Whifbitz. As for asking permission and so on, I can tell you you'll be sweet. If one of the mods mentions something (as one of them might just elect to be a cVnt on that particular day), just see me and I'll speak to them for you. Been a part of that community for a while now and though I aint a mod I can still have a say in a few matters ;). But yeh it does sound good to have massive group buys, though I would hate to be the one whose organising them! :p

If in the future you would like to initiate a group buy just start in the appropriate section. If you need me to help you with anything just let me know!

I'm gonna have a bit of a looksy now and poke around for a while see what's on this forum. I look forward to talking Supra with you all.

On another note, does anyone know how I can upload a custom avatar?? Thanks.

Cheers,

Iggy