The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ok supra owners need your help

Guest letssee

Guest letssee

Right this is how it is i currently have a GTO but have come to the conclution its tooooo slow i have an appetite for speed sooooo its up to you guys to convince me to go supra and any sudjestions on what ones to look at would be good also

Cheers

Matt

Guest letssee

Looks like it has a big grin factor i love rear wheel drive cars you cant beat them (so why do i have a 4wd car)

Cheers

Matt

Drive one... that's all it takes

Arghjae got one, I drove it once on the first night he picked it up... a month later I got one. Mcanny is witness to this :D

Just look around carefully, if it's not a test drive that convinces you, it'll be Amazing Grace's cakes that will (so I hear) :respekt:

Guest supraiggy

I think all of these points are great. But somehow you all forgot to mention the sex-appeal! :p Its a chick magnet and a half, line it up next to a ferrari and a prosche and the girl would want the supra but she'd probably chose one of the others due to the price tag! :) It's like her heart is telling her one thing, but her mind another ;).

The reason why I regard the supra as one of the best 3 Japanese 90's sports cars is because you get luxury with power of a sports car at your disposal, a design which can be agressive without the aggresive lines, clean and smooth to others and an A$$ so big that it'll make anyone start singing "I love big butss and I cannot lie...". It has massive presence on the road and the block as we all know is one of the greatest production engines ever to be over-engineered. Now think about all this as you look at the price tag and voila, you have a winner.

Like someone I know once said, "Supra, anything else is just transportation". :)