The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mike B tasy new supra i imported him

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

stillen?

It's Do-Luck...

Still got some engine work to do, and where and what are the best spats?

Also thinking of changing the suspension, what do you think the best allround sup suspension is. I has a set of apexi N-1 and it was way to hard (dangerous on our rough roads)

who do the best replacement spings - sensible ride height and best performing for moderately rough roads...?

So that`s the Do-Luck bumper and a Stout bonnet........ looks the bizz,

anybody stock that bonnet i wonder?

As regards the suspension i haven`t heard/found a combination that`ll cope with our B roads here either, at the moment i`ve the KYB AGX gas items with standard springs set at their softest and it`s still aweful (crash bang wallop), apparently Tein and HKS adjustables are no better. Possibly Chris Wilson is the one to speak to?

Lovely looking motor btw, has it been repainted? I`ve a silver one as well but yours seems `brighter`

Jurgen's guys said this one was absolutely mint, one of the reasons we went after it - that and it had 40k on the clock. My last sup was 96 and had a poor interior compared to this (bit of heat damage as the cars age) This one is immac inside so I 'recon it's been in a garage all it's life...

No respray anywhere... It does seem brighter than the normal silver... it looked very different on the auction shots too.