The mkiv Supra Owners Club

55 MPH and other stuff from trip to NE

cashpoint

Those F***ing lorries overtaking each other on the A1 on the duel carriageway parts. Went up to visit a friend in Prudhoe (near newcastle) last week and the lorries were really pissing me off.

Three lorries in a row they come up on a fourth and pull out go past at 55MPH then after one has gone the next but instead of pulling in behind the first he starts to overtake the first :complain: .

Found the Blue multi storey car park isn't suited to my car as i couldn't come down the ramps straight had to come down at an angle so bumper didn't catch :(

Not sure if I've got used to the looks the car gets but the girl I went to visit was getting embarrassed with the looks the car was getting,I was also getting Kid's on bikes giving me thumbs up as i past them and more than a few.

You can't carry a 15ft slide very easily in a supra either :).

What is up with your roads but my car i filthly far more than I get driving it in the south?

Saw few supras see my thread in was it you.

The bad bits of the A1 are in North Yorkshire, pathetic they haven't upgraded them to Motorway yet though.

Nothing wrong with the roads up here, must have been something to do with your driving. :limp:

I was also getting Kid's on bikes giving me thumbs up as i past them and more than a few.

There isn't so many flash cars up here as in the congested south! :D

There isn't so many flash cars up here as in the congested south! :D

I was down in Wath on Dearne last week - never had so much attention for the car - don't think anyone round there's ever seen one before---