The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hks or blitz?

THE DON

can anyone tell me whats the best exhaust system to go for on my jap tt supe not been on the supra scene long so not sure what to go for. its got an apexi on there but i don't like the way it angle's to left at the rear so any recomendation's or if anyone's got one for sale ad like to hear from them cheers!

Ive got a Blitz NUR spec on mine, looks good and has a nice note to it :) Its fully stainless too, coz someone correct me if im wrong but some of the HKS exhausts are not fully stainless :sly:

cheers stu. al have to meet up with you sometime to have a look at yours :D

my birds just told me she's seen yours drivin around and she kept thinkin it was me. even though mines got a veilside kit she swears its the same women eh?

cheers stu. al have to meet up with you sometime to have a look at yours

Anytime mate, just drop me a PM and we will organise something. :thumbs:

my birds just told me she's seen yours drivin around and she kept thinkin it was me. even though mines got a veilside kit she swears its the same women eh?

Tell me about it, my lass didnt even notice when i got my new wheels :tongue:

It wasnt you that ive seen in Blyth a couple of times over the past few weeks was it? Black vielside :)

Anytime mate, just drop me a PM and we will organise something. :thumbs:

Tell me about it, my lass didnt even notice when i got my new wheels :tongue:

It wasnt you that ive seen in Blyth a couple of times over the past few weeks was it? Black vielside :)

probably mate she works at thompson travel over there so il ov been over if it was a saturday :thumbs: