The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone on here recognice this Suprasale?

lpher

A fellow Toyota owner posted this on a Norwegian forum...and wants to know if its legitimate..or not :) Im leaning heavilly against the latter.. :D But id like to hear what you guys have to say about it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mr./Ms.,

first of all let me thank you for your interest in my car... The car is originally from Japan, first it was registered in USA, i bought the car from a friend of mine and now i imported here, registered temporarily in England, and because is with the steering wheel on the LEFT side, I need to sell this car only in Europe. I have all the papers needed to register, i paid all the fees for import, this car is legally registered in Europe, so... it's not a big problem to transfer the title into your name. This Toyota Supra MKIV is a great piece of japan ingenuity, it has been built in 12/1995,

the sound of the engine is just like a big cat purring, the luxurious look is what drives people crazy about these great cars, the paintjob is scratchless and looks just great

on sunny days. The Supra has only 168.000 km's and it have notless then 320 Horse Power. maximum speed is around 260 Km/H. The black leather interior gives it a great look and feel, very comfortable and great for long distance travelling. For just 6.150,00 EUR (shipping taxes not included) you can get this great car and take it on a pleasure trip. It still has the fresh car smell even (i am a non-smoker). Also shipping the car to your city is possible, via Airplane it would cost 700,00 EUR and 250,00 EUR via truck. However, I will want to believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any misgiving with respect to this transaction. More importantly, you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to jeopardise this once in a lifetime ambition. Likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with the Finance Ministry to facilitate the remittance of this money to a designated bank account. But in this moment I can't use my bank account because now it's confidential.

In case you change your mind after receiving the car and want to cancel the order you will ship it back and retrieve your money. We will use a wire transfer service, as a payment method.

I prefer this method because I can ship the car in the same day you make the payment. I know that the best deals are closed when the risk involved is minimum. You will arrange payment through Western Union (http://www.westernunion.com)

You'll proceed in this way:

- you will make the transfer to my location but not to my name (you will use your wife's name for example as receiver's name) so you can be sure that I will NOT pick up the money until you get the car, so you make a deposit at Western Union and you will give me the transfer's details so I can be able to verify if the deposit was made.

- only after you will receive the car and check it if it's OK you will have to change the receiver's name of the transfer to my name so I can collect my money.

I will give you 4-5 days to inspect the car and all the documents at a mechanic or wherever you want.

Finally if this business is of interest to you, then kindly contact me via e-mail address here in-"[email protected]"

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated. My name and address are: Str: Lower Anchor Street x

town: Chelmsford

county: Essex

zip: SS14 AE

country: Uk (United Kingdom)Thank you for your time and interest.

XXXXX XXXXXX...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------