The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just collected rx7 what a monster

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

pulls ihis is going to be seriously fast, the car is fully striped out except dashboard,

has alu wishbones also and plates for under chassis for hjandling and strengthining, has uprated diff and lsd.

the noise is stupid my mate was following me back after i collected black supra and he said there was jet like flames every time a changed gear or floored it, at one stage he thought the car was going on fire as a flame lasted 30 seconds as i was giving it some lol.

these pics are of car straight off boat she will look 100 times better once bumper is sprayed and all my tasty mods fitted and my interior is polished or should i say dashboard.

Mmm yummy example... what was the cost price on that Jurgen (pm me please!)? I'm interested in importing myself something similar.... saw the finest example of an R32 GT-R going the other day in Tokyo - black, '93 and pushing 700bhp + on T517 Turbos. Built by Tananka Engineering. Was going for 1.9 million yen - thought hard about it :)

Cheers,

Brian.

Looking sweet mate! so its nippy then?

only drove it back from collection depot, and it was awesome had me trade plates on doing about 100 m3 new shape comes flying towards me, so i kindly pulled to left lane he then decided to floor it so i couldnt resist and hit the big one, all of sudden pop flame comes out and by the time i look to see bmw am already flew past him and gained 7-9 car lenghts i slowed down and let him catch up, but the guy would not overtake me even when i pulled back in left lane and was doing 60 he just pulled behind me for 6 miles lol

Nice buy Jurgen, looks very sweet!

Will you still have it when I come up to collect my Supe?

Does it have a passenger seat?

Can you guess my next question? ;) :D :clap:

BTW I need to chat with you at some point in the next 2/3 weeks to clear up a few questions I have but there's no rush :thumbs:

BTW I need to chat with you at some point in the next 2/3 weeks to clear up a few questions I have but there's no rush :thumbs:

I take it Steve's cars in with mine then??? :clap: I cant wait to see it (your RX7 that is!) What day u going to Birmingham? the Sat?

ok pal no problem u can have a spin with me as am keeping her till sept, as for questions call me anytime, or email me

ok pal no problem u can have a spin with me as am keeping her till sept, as for questions call me anytime, or email me

excellent, ta Jurgen :)

Will get my fingers into gear and email you my questions sometime this coming week - need to put some serious effort into the timing gear I'm designing & making over the weekend :)