The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spraying Skirts and Spats in Essex

Ceptik

Right ive got a pair of whifbitz skirts and Veilside spats coming in the next few days to a week. Does anyone know of a decent bodyshop in Essex that'll spray and fit them for a decent price?

Colour is Silver.

How much would i be looking at roughly?

One of my Toyota skirts is cracked... and it just got bigger over the weekend :(

J-spec bronze might be a bit of a pain to match too.

If you have a good experience with any bodyshop, let me know too :)

GVN.. Also your petrol bill wont be large getting there :tongue:

GVN.. Also your petrol bill wont be large getting there :tongue:

Nice one dude, good advice as ever. How's the single holding up? :scare: I'll contact GVN for a quote soon.

Oh, while I'm here I've discovered how to fit the can you sold me, so I'll be alright. Cheers!

Nice one.. If you need any help u know Im around the corner and wont be in a RUSH as usual so if you want some help I can oblige!

Might take you out for a spin in mine as well :eyebrows:

Beleve me GVN are so close that its a convenience thing as well. They have lots of experience with the supras hand have rebuilt many side skirts.

The bill may £20-30 more but you will save that in petrol and convenience.

They also stand by their work so if there are any problems they will fix them.

• 6 months later...
Right ive got a pair of whifbitz skirts and Veilside spats coming in the next few days to a week. Does anyone know of a decent bodyshop in Essex that'll spray and fit them for a decent price?

Colour is Silver.

How much would i be looking at roughly?

what you doing with your old oem ones?? we could have deal here:whistle:

i recently got mine repaired and resprayed by a friend of a friend who has a garage in Southend. Can't fault his work or what he charged. If you're interested let me know i'll dig out his number.

whats the name of the workshop as i i'm in southend and might know them? pm me if you don't want name them in public:respekt:

A. J. Dedmans. I think they're probably listed as being in Much Hadham though.

They're a general garage with a bloke who does bodywork, not a bodyshop as such. They did a couple of bits on my 200SX after someone backed into the rear bumper (twice!) and also fixed some work another bodyshop had done on the front lip where the paint had started to peel off. It's a family concern so they rely on having a good reputation, and as a consequence they do good quality work at a good price.

They've done all the general service work on my 200SX and Supra for the last 9 years or so - I wouldn't go anywhere else, I trust them completely.

I'll post the full address + phone tonight when I get home.