The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi I'm new and need a little help pweeese!

Guest Az Supercharged

Guest Az Supercharged

Hi all, :)

New to the forum, but having a bit of trouble.

I recently bought JamesC's supra and i love it to bits!

I haven't paid up for full membership yet but would like to purchase a set of liquid chrome badges on the group buy but unable to post in that forum, would someone be kind enough to add my name to the list as I really don't want to miss out on this buy. I'm after liquid chrome rear horned toyota badge, standard type liqiud chrome front toyota badge and the supra logo in liquid chrome. If somebody could add my name and let me know I'd appreciate it very much! ;) Just whilst I get my membership sorted. If not, thats cool.

Another thing whilst I'm here, I have spoken to cashpoint about this as I have spoke to him a few times before on the phone as I used to own one of his mates GtiR's,... What size rims do most of you run on your supras? as in width wise, front and rear? in both 18's and 19's? Also tyre sizes? and what PCD and offset are they?

Thanks in advance!

Arron.

(P.S- My user name is supposed to be Az Supercharged CRX, not supercharged supra incase anyone is wondering! although a charged supra would be nice!! :D )

:welcome:

Speak to one of the moderators, i'm sure they'll sort you're membership out instantly as i believe you can pay by Paypal, only a tenner. Then you'll be able to stick your own name down.

Dunno about the rims as i'm still running standard 17s :cry:

so how does the sup compare to a supercharged CRX. Must admit i love love the look of those ickle cars.

Guest Az Supercharged

Cheers for that suprasteve!

I'll PM one of the mods to sort out the membership, tenner is a bargain compaired to the £25 per year membership for Hondarevs, although I still think thats worth it.

My CRX is the delsol shape, mk3, you'll see it in next months issue of J Tuner as I had the photoshoot a few weeks ago, its due to come out on the 12th of July. Or if I can get it to the pod on sunday (tax and insurance ran out) it'll be on their stand on show.

Failing that, heres some pics-

Performance wise, I took the crx round the block the other day to clear the cobwebs, and it felt rapid! feels so so much lighter than the supra, its been dyno'd and tuned by guy at CPL and produced 203 hp at the wheels, around 248 hp at the flywheel, and thats still on standard internals at 8.5 psi, only uprated internal is ARP rod bolts.

I'll miss it so much when its gone, really don't want to sell it, but has to go. :cry:

Anyway, anyone know about the rims I can go upto on the supra? I'm looking at 19's, 8" on front and 10" on rear, what do people that are running these size wheels think? Also just need to know PCD and offset. (sorry if this is posted in the wrong section!)

Cheers again!

Az. ;)

Guest Az Supercharged

Yeah i was there then! Didn't have the supercharger then and it looked a little different! :D

I do go ace cafe, but haven't been there in the crx for months, last time I went was the last week and that was in the supra, but I had to park all the way up the side road. :(

Did you go to the G Force day in the supra then? or did you used to own a Honda?

Guest Az Supercharged

Yeah I remember Mike now! nice bloke, and i did kinda fall in love with his s2k!

I haven't met Phil but I do know his car, JDM y0!!