The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ganador mirrors..

supRo

Yeah I have them. Smaller than standard. Took a few days to get used to them, but pretty happy with them. Take a look at http://www.gt-culture.com, & have a look at the black DO-LUCK kitted Soop: that's mine. There are a number of different angled photos, so you should get the idea. Do take into account that the kit makes the car wider, which may affect you perception. :-) Rupert.

ive got them too Ro, a lot smaller than standard, and like Chiron said they do take a little getting used to because the rear view is so much more limited with a lot more blind spots so beware, the upside is that they look awsome.

Ro, if you're interested I can source replica Ganador mirrors in either GRP or carbon fibre at a very good price, only downside is that they do not include the electronic mirror adjustment. I can also get the genuine ones but they are obviously a bit more expensive.