The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally i have a TT!!

kosmic

Picked it up last night....in Jezzas' words "This car is ASTONISHING"

Absolutely mental, you get that instant surge from turbo 1 and even that is satisfying enough but when no.2 comes online .... :devil:

Ive been in a few members cars, Imi,Rush,terribleturner and all of those were rapid but actually owning your own....its a nice feeling. Didnt realise wha a jump up it is from the NA....a completely different animal altogether. Car is a RED (i love red) GZ, totally standard (not for long though)!

Absolutely love it. Gotta get a couple of things seen to....brakes are quite spongy (new pads/discs and fluid change) and give it a full service and a once over.

Sorry for the poor quality pics

http://img143.echo.cx/img143/1623/image000639ia.jpg

http://img143.echo.cx/img143/6915/image000624ki.jpg

http://img143.echo.cx/img143/5811/image000618yu.jpg

Well, when my car is fully running ie mapped properly, you are welcome to up to basingstoke and have a look at it and see what a red big single looks like *grin*

Gav

Thanks Gav...ill take you up on that!!! Oh, thanks for the picces that you sent....lovely motor there mate :respekt:

Nice one, Sandeep!

Looking forward to our next meet convoy so you can play with your beast in company no doubt ;)

Slow down on the mods... wheels before turbo remember... :giveup:

Cheers mate, yes id like to get wheels changed (Volk) and UK brakes ASAP before concentrating on the cosmetics of the car. Next would be suspension and then onto a decent exhaust system and then perhaps the land of BPU. For the time being im just enjoying the car as Mr. T intended.

Really looking forward to the next meet so i can keep up with all you guys :nyah:

So yours is completely stock like mine? Including exhaust?

At least you have stock wheels and won't worry about junking them for some after market jobbies to fit some UK brakes under. Just watch that it's the width clearance of the UK calipers that's the stinger not the diameter fit of the discs. Learnt that recently. (Thanks Laz!!)

:respekt: