The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling Parts To Germany

michel lane

Hi All, jus ta short message to inform anybody who are intending selling parts to europe. I sold a Gearbox and engine to a chap in germany called ALI CIMEN , who paid me in full for the engine and gearbox , then he required injectors and other additional items for his BMW UPGRADE -Yes the man who is converting the BMW to a SUpra engine . Anycase he sent me a paypal payment twice , once for the injectors and another for additional parts . The gearbox was delivered and there was 2 backing plates missing from the side , he contacted me so i looked for them and found them. I then posted using Royal mail recorded delivery . Next thing you know he cancelled his paypay payment of £120 which was pending . anycase i emailed him and he said he was going to look at the bank and find out whats happened......... well i left it for 2-3 months becuase there was other issues in the family with my mother death , well contacted him this week asking for the payment , he then stated that he never received the parts . So i contacted royal mail about it and they inform me that it had been delivered but no one home , so they must have left a card . But it has not been collected .

Well it just seems strange if you are expecting a delivery and it has not turned up , you dont chase it ???? its sat at the BERLIN sorting office for collection at the moment . But he refuses to pay for the goods...

Well in off to europe this weekend , first to holland to drop off some goods and next to berlin for a debt collection . My bro and friend are off to try to sort this out , i know its only £120 , but its the principal of it all .

So remember just because you get a paypal payment , they can still reverse it , and you dont get any money at all . this is the first time that it has happened to me and will be the last .......

so recap :

Ali Cimen

Elberfelderstr.13

14612 Falkensee

THE BAD DEBT !!!!!!!!! :complain:

My bro and friend are off to try to sort this out , i know its only £120 , but its the principal of it all .

Good luck, definately cannot let someone get away with that even it was a much smaller amount.

Didn't think that was possible with Paypal! :(