The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra pics!

Tricky

by looking at some of your avitars theres some very nice cars on here!

had a quick look around the site and cant see any threads with the pics of everyones cars! (thats not to say there isnt one as i am a complete technophobe and as well as this will miss sonething even if its at the top of a list) so i thought id start a thread so people can post up big pics of their cars!

as I, as of yet, do not own a supra (although everyone has been HUGELY helpfull and im going to start looking soon) im going to stick some pics of my mate Daves supra, just to start the thread!

PS, iv seen some realy nice kits, aqnd iv got a couple of options theres a realy nice one thats just a normal kit which is a normal price as well, and then theres the top secret wide body kit! which is £4400, which is a bit mental! im leaning towards the normal kit (non wide body) but i dunno! anyone seen a top secret widebody kit in the flesh?? is it as nice as it looks? is it practical? is it obsenely expencive?

Thanks Tricky

as 3000GT says its the top secret, well at least the front bumper is for defanate not sure about the rest the skirts look vailside but they may be part of the top secret kit!

chris aka fonz... i like the vailside wing! its huge but it works! best angle is from right in front! i have a couple of pics of daves supra following me up the motorway from donny last year andn the whole car looks HUGE because of that wing! could you do me a favor tho???? how wide is it? iv seen a couple of wings that i like in america theres a couple of 55" a 59.5" and a massive 67" (which i think will be to go with a wide body kit) i know thats about as big as i would go on a non wide body and i just wonderd how big it actualy was!

cheerse Tricky

as 3000GT says its the top secret, well at least the front bumper is for defanate not sure about the rest the skirts look vailside but they may be part of the top secret kit!

chris aka fonz... i like the vailside wing! its huge but it works! best angle is from right in front! i have a couple of pics of daves supra following me up the motorway from donny last year andn the whole car looks HUGE because of that wing! could you do me a favor tho???? how wide is it? iv seen a couple of wings that i like in america theres a couple of 55" a 59.5" and a massive 67" (which i think will be to go with a wide body kit) i know thats about as big as i would go on a non wide body and i just wonderd how big it actualy was!

cheerse Tricky

Ill go and measure it up for you !

lol chears! although iv just read on a differant thread! that from wing mirror to wing mirror supras are 77" so i think the 67" one will be ok on a non wide body! the vailside wing shouldnt be far off that in that case! ????

thanks for the effort tho! im intrested to know what it is! lol

Tricky

That Top Secret looks suspiciously similar to this one here too: (the Style17)

http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/toysup93.htm

And very similar to the MX6 ones - which is why I asked the question (I've got the Style44):

http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/mazmx693.htm

Ah well, they all probably rip off each others designs. :lol:

lol chears! although iv just read on a differant thread! that from wing mirror to wing mirror supras are 77" so i think the 67" one will be ok on a non wide body! the vailside wing shouldnt be far off that in that case! ????

Tricky

I can confirm that Tricky - I took a tape to a JSpec last weekend to double-check. Yep, them gate posts are gonna have to go!

(And it's 72" at the widest point of the rear wings)

Ken

i agree on the kit ivan! i saw that a couple of days ago and they are susspiciously simmilar to the point there exactly the same! lol although the one on daves supra is a top secret one! theres some very nice cars in this tread!

Tricky