The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Coast Cruise!

Mad Matt

Right gentlemen!! :cool:

Organising an East Coast Cruise, involving the likes of Scarborough, Bridlington, Filey etc or any other stops anyone would like to suggest?

Gonna involve Ice Cream, Fish n Chips, and maybe a pub lunch too! :friday:

There's some damn fine roads out there so we can have some fun! Meeting at Hull Marina, on 3rd July 2005 at 11.00! Dazsir, Jim and myself will plan a good route for us incorporating some good old twisty's as well as some smooth A Roads for maximum photo op's!

Lets take advantage of the minimal English Summer while we still can! :drown:

Suggesting Sunday 3rd July as it's just after pay day, and we should still be enjoying this rare English Summer!

Names on the list and any suggestions please guys! :blahblah:

Click below to join the fun!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2005-7-3&c=1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reckon I could be up for this if it stays on a sunday, Why do I always pick the meets miles from home :D

Martin,

I'm coming down to see Liam on the 2nd for my new lights !!

So if you want a meet let me know

Tom :tumble:

Sounds like a good plan.

On the 3rd July however I may be down in Northamptonshire as I may be racing that weekend at Silverstone. But nothing is set in stone for that just yet, so pencil me in for this east coast meet up !

Come on Supra of the North, East & West, south are probably too far away !! :tumble:

Lets go and show up the chavs in their Saxo's and Corsa's :woot:

So come on sign up today, you know you want to :grouphug: :kneel: :Plug:

Only 333 more posts until post number 666 cool :nyah:

Absolutely gutted!!! :cry: just logged in cos i,ve not had the chance to all week, i well wanna go to something like this, especially as it's sooooo close!

unfortunately been in the Navy and working on an RAF base i've been stitched up for a parade through the streets of Norwich on the 3rd :thumbdown well and truly pi**ed off :banghead: