The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello there, im new

baz

hi there,

id like to introduce myself......im baz, i own a uk tt, storm blue with a few mods, hopefully more mods to come :ecstatic: i live in south wales, anyone else local?

love the site, just need to find time to read more of the topics. :drown:

cheers baz

:welcome: Baz

Yet another member of the ever growing "Taffia" :D Tell me, are those pics taken whilst on the Beacons national Park? Where in Wales are you from? I am originally from "the Bronx" - Merthyr :D

im living in the blackwood area, the pics were taken on the mountain road between tredegar and markham. some cracking views up that way.

popping over to breacon this weekend with a few gt4 owners. should be a good photo session i think (hopefully the weather will hold out).

baz

Hello Baz!

Last saw you at that Boward House meet at chippenham.

How's things?

hello there,

long time no see. ive been spending money on the car as if its going out of fashion! as usual. hee hee other than that, im great.

how the devil are u?

baz

hello there,

long time no see. ive been spending money on the car as if its going out of fashion! as usual. hee hee other than that, im great.

how the devil are u?

baz

Probably spending it on beer more like. :D

I'm good, so's Katie. Also keeping myself in the poor house through "investing in my hobby" (bloody cars, who'd ave em? :D )

Probably spending it on beer more like. :D

I'm good, so's Katie. Also keeping myself in the poor house through "investing in my hobby" (bloody cars, who'd ave em? :D )

glad ur both well, i popped down to see barney a few days ago. borrowed his old alloys, getting mine refurbed the end of the month. hes looking well. busy with his new project (mkii celica). :thumbs: