The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silly Question............

SkyJawa

My membership is about to expire, trying to decide whether to resubscribe or not since I don't have a Supra anymore. Yeah its only a tenner but do ya reckon I should stay on board or call it quits and say cheers everyone?!

And feck off with yer damn taxi jokes :p :music:

:blahblah: :shrug: :grouphug:

My membership is about to expire, trying to decide whether to resubscribe or not since I don't have a Supra anymore. Yeah its only a tenner but do ya reckon I should stay on board or call it quits and say cheers everyone?!

And feck off with yer damn taxi jokes :p :music:

:blahblah: :shrug: :grouphug:

stay on the board you tight arsed git :p and the jokes will never stop :D

Your input here is very welcome, you're one of a few a members who has a good experience of a range of the Jap 'supercars' so have some valued input for us all.

The stupid taxi jokes are best ignored, I think most of the people making them are either not car enthusiasts or just taking the piss to get a reaction... but of course you know that already.

Just pay your tenner mate, it's less than 3p per day which is pretty much bugger all :D

stay on the board you tight arsed git and the jokes will never stop

:twak: :p ;)

Yeah stay on. It's not just a place for Supras, it's a place where friends can share stories and jokes. For 80 odd pence a month it's a bargain

Thats the kinda thing I like to hear! :)

i would stay , everytime you see my car and my avatar itll remind you of your supra

LOL - a good point mate, a fair few parts of mine live on in others :D

Your input here is very welcome, you're one of a few a members who has a good experience of a range of the Jap 'supercars' so have some valued input for us all.

The stupid taxi jokes are best ignored, I think most of the people making them are either not car enthusiasts or just taking the piss to get a reaction... but of course you know that already

Just pay your tenner mate, it's less than 3p per day which is pretty much bugger all

:thumbs: I'm glad you think so mate, I always try to remain unbiased, and as you all must know I still love the Supra :cool:

I dunno, there just seems to have been a lot of anti-skyline crap on here lately and I didn't know what to do, sure I ignore it, but does get a bit tiresome. :(

Its a shame really as the Skyline boards aren't as harsh towards the Supra as I've encountered lately on here towards the Skyline. Other things about this place make me think of staying, though I won't post this (my ID is common across boards ;)), ask me at a meet and I'd tell you the reason :)

I think it's less than that actually because if he pay one more year's subs he qualifys as a lifetime member.

(You've already paid twice, right Neil? )

Nah mate, this is the first year I've had to pay, so if I pay up this year its my second........

Nah mate, this is the first year I've had to pay, so if I pay up this year its my second........
It can't be. You joined about the same time I did. The paid membership thing came in a few months after that.

I've paid twice and am due to pay again soon - so you must have too. Right?

Erm, really dunno mate, I got my Supra start Aug 2003 (though joined April as my profile says), AFAIK charging didn't start until May/June 2004?

I stand to be corrected by a mod, but think I've only paid once? :confused:

Dya know, I'm also thinking of stepping out of the Jap performance market which is another thought going through my head. I'm turning 30 in September (think age is going to my head!!! LOL), and don't think I'll have my GTR when I do. :eek: :( I'm soooooo confused with what to do at the mo its doing my fecking head in!!!! :( :rolleyes: :drown: :shrug: :burp:

enlighten me young jake mate
Homer was saying that it's less than £0.03p per day, I was saying it's a lot less than that if you are paying your third year of membership because you become a lifetime member after three years.

Neil is 29 and his membership expires soon. If he was to pay his 3rd year's £10 on his next birthday and lived to be 80 years old he would get 50 years membership for £10.

That's £0.000547585149490746 per day.

Now that's what I call good value! :p

Erm, really dunno mate, I got my Supra start Aug 2003 (though joined April as my profile says), AFAIK charging didn't start until May/June 2004?

I stand to be corrected by a mod, but think I've only paid once? :confused:

you've paid twice! (surely they can't check it :D )

AFAIK they back dated memberships to when you joined.

what is it jake pay three times and thats it , my third payments due 24th this month
That's right mate, everyone who was already a member around June/July/Aug 2003 is due to pay their 3rd year soon. We then become lifetime members. :cool:

Neil is 29 and his membership expires soon. If he was to pay his 3rd year's £10 on his next birthday and lived to be 80 years old he would get 50 years membership for £10.

That's £0.000547585149490746 per day.

Now that's what I call good value! :p

LMAO!!! :D :cool: As I said above - soon to be 30 - SHIT!!!! :eek: LMAO!

Its a shame really as the Skyline boards aren't as harsh towards the Supra as I've encountered lately on here towards the Skyline. Other things about this place make me think of staying, though I won't post this (my ID is common across boards ;)), ask me at a meet and I'd tell you the reason :)

I think I know what you mean. I read many of the Jap forums and the Skyline one is a class above the rest for maturity of the members. This one sadly is dropping into the same level the levels as Scoobynet, sxoc, the MR 2 boards and dare I say it SIDC (among others)...

There's just too many Maxers cashing in on cars they can afford to purchase but not afford to run, let alone modify. A majority of the longer term members here will spot them a mile off and most of the 'newbie' posts now get ignored by people who know what they are talking about.

*Steps down from soapbox*

Actually I haven't seen any chavtastic posts for a long time, which must be a good thing, and there is a lack of txt spk posts too. Perhaps you've scared them all off Jake (cos of course I never gave them a hard time)

Stick around Neil, and don't give us any of that "turning 30 must get a diesel Audi and a mortgage" bullshit :p I'm 31 now and I was looking at Lego on ebay the other day hahaha

-Ian