The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick (newbee) question

Guest Deadlock

Guest Deadlock

Auto Liftback???

What does this mean? :confused: http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/dvv/cwmddd.gif

Thanks peeps

Guest Deadlock

On Autotrader:

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Turbo 3dr Auto Liftback, Petrol, 60,000 miles, . Twin turbo, Full service history since it was imported, Electric seats, 18 inch alloys, Climate Control, Half Leather Sports Seats, Long mot and tax, This car was imported from . . . . (private)

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?page=1&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&variant=Turbo&keywords=&min_pr=5000&max_pr=9000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=HA8+0JN&miles=40&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Guest Deadlock

Bristol boy I'm in Cheltenham (I am orignally from North London though) I went to Uni in Chelt and now live up here with my GF

Guest Deadlock

I used to go there for the UKMKIV.net VW meets! (there was one only last week) cool place but some times you can attract the wrong peeps!,:( I still have my V6 4mo at the mo and i'm going down to London on Friday. Reasons are 2 fold,

1. Some guy wants to buy my car, and 2. I'm test driving a Manual and Auto Supra TT.

Guest Deadlock

Well I had my mind set on the 6 speeder, as I have this already in the 4mo, but I have heard/read sooooooo much good things about the Auto box, plus the fact manuals are as rear as Gandi's flip flop! I test drove an Auto last week! not bad at all!

Guest Deadlock
I can't understand youngsters these days. I must be getting old.

Sorry, :( i'll rephrase, manuals are bloody hard to find. Didn't mean to offend!

Thank you for your answers peeps! :respekt: