The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manu Button ??

ManwithSupra

Ok i am a new supra owner and still on a great big learning curve.

On my 3ltr tt auto it has a Manu Button ???

What is this and how do you use it ??

I don't know for sure but I'm sure somone will tell you, but in that mode each particular selection ie Drive, Neutral etc acts as a gear where by you can drive it as a manual. Albeit with three gears.

Although I stand to be corrected....

I had the same problema few weeks ago trying to work out how the manual mode works.

You can press the manu button and manu mode should light up on the dash. Now the car is in manual mode you can can keep the car in gear longer and redline it.

L = 1st gear

2 = snd gear

D = 3rd gear

This manu mode also makes gear changes quicker.

One other thing I think is that in manu mode you can't get the car into four so its not one for the motorways. You should really just use the manu mode for blasting around country lanes and the like. when you need to come out of manu mode just press the manu button again, simple.

Hope this helps.

I had the same problema few weeks ago trying to work out how the manual mode works.

You can press the manu button and manu mode should light up on the dash. Now the car is in manual mode you can can keep the car in gear longer and redline it.

L = 1st gear

2 = snd gear

D = 3rd gear

This manu mode also makes gear changes quicker.

One other thing I think is that in manu mode you can't get the car into four so its not one for the motorways. You should really just use the manu mode for blasting around country lanes and the like. when you need to come out of manu mode just press the manu button again, simple.

Hope this helps.

Just click Manual mode back off when you want 4th.....thats what I do?? make dure overdrive is in though