The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from nottingham

Guest recko

Guest recko

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been browsing the forums for a couple of months now and have finally picked up my supra tt today! :)

As far as I can tell it is pretty much standard apart from the exhaust and induction kit.

Under the stereo there is a black box that reads "Vehicle Guard Control MV101" which has an adjustable dial on it. Any ideas what this could be?? :shrug: (sorry its not a good picture)

Thanks

Mike

CIMG3853.jpg

n8.jpg

why do that nick?

Induction kit/Pod filter

= Small filtration area and poor filtration = greater engine wear

= Hot engine air intake from engine bay = less hp

Stock Airbox

= large filtration area and good filtration = less engine wear

= 2 x cold airfeeds = denser air = more oxygen =more hp

Guest recko

Thanks for the comments on the car. Got it from Charlsworths, Donnington park. They mainly run car auctions, but they had taken this supra in as a part exchange.

I dont think the black box is a turbo timer as there is one fitted under the dash. Flux capacitor? who knows!

I'll keep an eye for you when im out and about. Ive only seen 1 other supra in the last couple of months since i decided i wanted one. I think their rarity adds to the appeal!