The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue Dash Conversion

MARTIN R

Martin,

check out the thread and climb aboard the waiting list...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=37635&highlight=blue+dash+conversion

Gaz

I saw this and its a great deal, im just not that confident of doing it myself. As some already know on here DIY etc is not my strongest skill :p

Also just noticed you are based in Winsford, visiting a mate there on the way back from the Lake district meet so keep a look out for me!!

not on these, i have on all other parts..

Emin are your dash conversions exactly the same sort of thing?

Im not sure if you use different colour LED's or colour filters? Would your conversion be just as bright ? Is your electric blue the same?

If so are you busy this week?

:rolleyes:

Guest El Cid

Heckler, your work looks great! First rate stuff.

I'm actually planning to go a little different route for mine. I want white face gauges with blue lighting and Speedhut offers them for our cars. I also found when ordering replacement bulbs for my HVAC controls that the bulbs have small colored "condoms" on them. I found a place here that sells the condoms in many colors, including blue.

I still have to figure out the odometer (clock will be replaced eventually by a gauge).

:)

Kev

EDIT: For some crazy reason the parts site won't let me link the page... just put "bulb covers" in the search engine and the page will come up looking like this (see attch).

Bulb Covers.JPG

Heckler, your work looks great! First rate stuff.

I'm actually planning to go a little different route for mine. I want white face gauges with blue lighting and Speedhut offers them for our cars. I also found when ordering replacement bulbs for my HVAC controls that the bulbs have small colored "condoms" on them. I found a place here that sells the condoms in many colors, including blue.

I still have to figure out the odometer (clock will be replaced eventually by a gauge).

:)

Kev

EDIT: For some crazy reason the parts site won't let me link the page... just put "bulb covers" in the search engine and the page will come up looking like this (see attch).

The clock and ODO are easy ;) I have some of these "condoms" the face lifts (Jspec) have blue ones, but... there not excatly blue when they light up, more sky blue/lilac colour ;)