The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good use of a day off and good weather!

Mad Matt

Right guys, just wanted to show you how i spent my one and only day off this week, and seeing as it's been glorious sunshiny weather, most of it was spent polishing my Soop. Also went to DVLA in Leeds today, and finally transferred my new plate on to her! Lovin lovin lovin it!!! :love: :thanku:

100_0624.JPG

100_0627.JPG

100_0628.JPG

100_0625.JPG

100_0626.JPG

Used to have a black 200sx a few years ago, i diamondbrited it which helped it keep it's shine. Gonna do this one too methinks cos red can go dull just as easy, but not as easy to spot it on red as it is on black! I love my new plate though. Used to have my fiances on it which was 97 EMR, (her initials) because my plate was M17TEW, (supposed to be MATEW) when spaced correctly with clever use of black screw caps! Seeing as the Soop is an L prefix, had to think of something witty begining with L or lower, so LOUD seemed to be a good choice! (only 245 quid too, so quite a bargain! :D )

BTW, still have M17TEW if you guys know of anyone who may want to buy it? It's on retention, and open to offers of about the 300 ish mark? :Plug:

BOTH cats removed, and a single silencer back system. (Doesn't branch off to either side of diff and back again!) So yeah, she's not 'noisy' but does sound lovely and crisp m8!

(Oh, and the backbox is 'Jama' if anyone knows who they are) Saw a thread a while ago where someone took a photo of their backbox which looked IDENTICAL in every way to mine, and i think the conclusion was it was some kind of TRD type thing?? Anyone know?