The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheels on ebay

TrevS

I keep dribbling over these wheels as well! :D

Rudimentary photoshop of them on my car:

MVP have them listed on their website as well and the price is comparable to that ebay ad with the added plus that you get the lugnuts, hub-centric rings and centre caps as well.

Although that seller has good feedback, I would much prefer to hand over that sort of money to MVP rather than an 'anonymous' ebay seller. ;)

Yeah I absolutley love my sup.

Had it about 8 weeks or so and its brilliant. Its an N/A and is everything I hoped for and more. Some pictures here

Looking at tidying the car up a bit. I have a new set of facelift headlights on order at the moment to replace the current lights. I am also looking for some new wheels. I have made a short list of wheels I think would suit the Supra but these Volk Racing wheels weren't on that list.

They do look really nice though so am tempted to get some. Only thing is there 18's and was after some 19's