The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last Night At Mean Street Cruise

chazuk

Morning Peeps

Last night a bunch of us decided to cruise on down to mean street cruise jap night meet(just past Dartford tunnel) .

Very poor turn out, more nova gte's than I have ever seen parked in once place (nova gte=impreza just in case you are wondering what I mean)

The red dragon supra was there looking very nice, a couple of cars down from that a gold sup with carbon bonnet looking very top secret style! :thumbs:

Anyway some track action had got under way on the oval circuit, all being timed for the fastest lap, and next out was a sliver 95reg mkiv supra and I am thinking finally get the nova off. I would have been out there to but a n/a I just felt out of place.

He comes out round the first bend drifting it and its looking good then it all goes wrong ,all the way round so he turns the cock-up into a doh-nut which looked sweet then ended the doh-nut fishtailing and then bang straight into the wall!, what a embrassement all the nova gte boys are laughing at this poor bloke, from what I could see at a far distance the bonnet is all bent and out of shape.

Anyway I deiced to go to the pits to give some support to him but he had gone, a friend said they went through the pits earlier and that sup had the mkivsupra.net sticker so I am guessing it is someone on here?.

A friend was filming most of the night I think he got the sup on video but I do not think hosting up the video is necessary.

Sorry for the spelling folks I got in at 2.30am

was it a poor turn out as in amount of cars wise or just not many supras there?

ive been to the normal mean street cruise 3 times,this was in my boyracer rs turbo days and theyve always got the same stuff there all the time.ie that bloody fireforce jet car which seems to be at every show in england,some bloke in a shi**y grey 325 bm drifting round the track, and then they have the burnout show which involves a shi**y sierra and a wreck of a carlton which are due for the scrappy anyway.

And to top it off,they have that adam rayner who used to do the ice section in max power just talking crap down the too loud microphone. hope it was better than that last night?

Very poor turn out in general,they still have some shi**y sierra :Pling: ,they have competitions for best wax-and shine ,another for fastest lap,also best dressed, which the more halfrads bolt ons you can have the better.And yup it sounds like the same bloke all I could hear all night was :blahblah:

Very poor turn out in general,they still have some shi**y sierra :Pling: ,they have competitions for best wax-and shine ,another for fastest lap,also best dressed, which the more halfrads bolt ons you can have the better.And yup it sounds like the same bloke all I could hear all night was :blahblah:

yeah sounds like him hes quite fat with some sort of safari hat on lol

i thought it might have been better with the dedicated car nights,because they do a bmw one aswell as the japanese ones