The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Twin Turbo

Guest caractere

Guest caractere

Hi All,

I'm new the forum but not really new to the Supra. I used to be in the car trade about 9 years ago when the import market was really big. No doubt some of you guys and girls out there are driving a car that I sold!! I sold quite a few Twin Turbo Targas too. Anyway I'm in a different business now but still buy the odd one or two from Japan sell if I think it’s worth it. On a different note, I'm now looking for a UK TWIN TURBO SUPRA in White or Storm blue and was wondering if anyone has or knows of anything available?? I would like something that is standard as I like the look of the UK cars with the original wheels etc. So if anyone knows of anything please keep me informed!! Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but, I didn’t see a wanted section for Supras??

Welcome. Found this on autotrader, been for sale for sometime, here's the link(fifth one down):http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?page=1&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&variant=&keywords=uk&min_pr=8000&max_pr=15000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=bs32+4tu&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Guest caractere

Thanks for the info, the one with the low miles is a bit more than I want to spend as I have 3 car already, I'm just looking for a fairly nice UK example that isn't overly expensive. I seen that one in autotrader, I'll have to give them a call and find out a bit more and get some decant pic's mailed. To answer the question about My company name when trading it was Global Imports, based in Ireland at Dublin docks the import market was huge then and we imported Thousand cars. Started in about 1996 and got out of it in 2000. But I sold loads of cars to England to private people and trade people. I can recall some prices of the cars then, I remember selling a 1994 M Reg Twin Turbo Targa Supra Auto, to a company called Dome Hill in Surrey in 1997. It was one of the first Targas that came into the country, it was in silver with black leather and only had, I think, 3.000 miles!! I sold this car for £28.000 then and the dealer I sold it to sold it on for £34.000!!!! I still have the add for it. The Reg then was M437 YMA or YXA or YWA can remember which letter was in the middle of the last 3. But we sold cars to loads of other dealers in the UK. We had all kinds of Supra’s, 300ZX, 3000GT (GTO, NSX, and so on. I’m still in contact with the Japanese market and import the odd one now and again more as a hobby now and just enjoy cars.