The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does your supra do this?

Whitesupraboy2

this morning at about 8am it rained quickly and hard. every car in the street now has dried off. apart from the supra, it still soaked. as i washed it last night, ill have to go out and shammy it off asall the crap will stick to it and being white that aint good :giveup:

i just wondered did anyone else find that water seems to cling to their car more then others, coz it does my tit in! :thumbdown

It's not a Supra thing, it's cause it's too clean.

The other cars are dirty and the rain on them probably dries quicker due to it soaking into this film of muck.

Yours I guess is washed and polished and the water will sit on the surface and will take longer to evaporate.

The answer would be to not bother washing it like the rest of the lazy bastards down the street :thumbs:

Paul

I hate that little puddle that occures under the spolier ad then leaves a bloody watermark

I hate it when you have washed and polished it then take it out for a spin and all the water comes out the wing mirrors and leaves big streaks down your doors :stickpoke Now I tend to wash it, then take it for a spin then polish it :D

after i posted this, this morning i went out and shammyed off the water. 10mins later it pissed it down. so out i go again bout a hour later as roads dry again.

Always the same mate, it could be a boling day with no clouds in the sky but as soon as ive washed the car its guaranteed to piss it down :thumbdown

James, Im going to Magaluf again in three weeks on a last minute Stag do so ill report back to you on the women situation :D

James, Im going to Magaluf again in three weeks on a last minute Stag do so ill report back to you on the women situation :D

excellant mate :D

stage do this time as well, so im looking for more useful info :D

i actually spoke to a ex who went last year and said there were more blokes :drown:

but i still look forward to the PM and Pics ;)

P.s how is your missus about this stag do lol

but i still look forward to the PM and Pics

Ill see what i can do about the pics, but ill definitely keep you informed :D

P.s how is your missus about this stag do lol

Well she wasnt best pleased at first...... but she is getting to go to glasgow with her mates for the weekend so she is fine now :p