The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beautiful Supra

Fifty

I've seen the ultimate colour for a Supra and it isn't expensive or require special extras. In fact its available from VW straight form the factory.

Problem is, I don't know the name.

Its like a very light gold/yellow, almost caramel but still metallic with that luster without looking like dirty white.

I guess it has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated and with the help of this weeks loto numbers it will be mine ;)

I've seen the ultimate colour for a Supra and it isn't expensive or require special extras. In fact its available from VW straight form the factory.

Problem is, I don't know the name.

Its like a very light gold/yellow, almost caramel but still metallic with that luster without looking like dirty white.

I guess it has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated and with the help of this weeks loto numbers it will be mine ;)

I know the colour you mean mate, my mate's a vw buff, i'll find

out what its called for you when i see him tomorrow.

PS: That candy apple red supra is probably the best i've seen....so far!

I had my car painte in Kandy Apple Red ealier this year, I must say it is an amazing colour and it really suits the Supra. In dull light it looks almost the same as the stock Super Red, but in the sunlight, WOW!!